Fish Friday’s will never be the same with this one!
Ingredients (Prep time: 15 mins.Cooking Time: 8 mins)
- Fresh Grouper fillets
- Olive oil for frying
- Dry ground parmesan cheese
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Breadcrumbs or panko crumbs
- Black pepper
- Finely chop the marjoram, thyme and coriander and add to a mixture of olive oil and lemon zest.
- Marinate the fresh grouper in this mixture.
- Mix the panko or breadcrumbs with parmesan cheese adding salt and pepper to taste in another bowl.
- Dip the grouper fillets in the herb mixture and then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Pan sear each fillet in a nonstick pan coated with a light pomace oil for no more than 3 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Place fillets in small skillet and put in oven at 350° and bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve with garlic mash and salad!
- Yum, Yum. Nom, Nom.